Good device but not without a couple of flaws.....
1. Make sure you get the later version that uses concentric circles for the flip. The original horizontal ridges didn't work that great.
2. It takes a while to master the motion needed but until then, expect to have to manually flip 2-3 which slows things down.
3. The DAA manual flip tray seems to be better at flipping but it doesn't fit the machine. Maybe a Dremel.
4. Add some small magnets to latch the top on
5. Include a couple of those tube vinyl 'caps' which are basically necessary (that's so cheap of them to not include a couple).
That's all nitpicky. Unit works well and is much faster than chicken pecking.