The Taran Tactical Innovations Springfield XDM base pad is compatible with any 17 round XDM magazine. This base pad will add some extra weight to the magazine which will allow the magazine to drop quicker and smoother, which in turn will allow you to reload the gun much faster. The TTI base pad will give you extra capacity in your magazine, 4 extra rounds in 9mm and 3 extra rounds in 40 caliber. TTI uses a patented push pin design to attach the base pad to the magazine, no tools will be needed allowing you to clean your magazines on the range in a timely manner. Also included is a 10% stronger silicon carbide spring which will aid in consistent magazine feeding. All TTI base pads are manufactured in the USA of billet aluminum and hard anodized for long lasting color.
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation*
TTI Firepower Base Pad Kit for XD(M) +3/4,
- 10% stronger spring Included.
- Overall weight .9oz.
- Length, 1 inch on the front side, 1/2 on the back side.
- Patented proven push pin design.
- Easily attaches and detaches from the magazine.
- No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
- One-piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
- Fits the USPSA 140mm gauge
- Holds 19+1 rounds of 40S&W.
- Holds 21+1 rounds of 9mm.
- The added weight helps the magazine drop free easier for faster reloads.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Hard anodized.
- Made in the USA.