The Taran Tactical Innovations Glock 43 + 3 base pad and spring is a great addition to your Glock 43 pistol. The larger capacity base pad will allow 3 more rounds in the magazine, the larger base pad will allow you have a more comfortable grip on the gun, recoil control will be improved greatly. TTI uses a patented push pin design to attach the base pad to the magazine, no tools will be needed allowing you to clean your magazines on the range in a timely manner. Also included is a 10% stronger silicon carbide spring which will aid in consistent magazine feeding. All TTI base pads are manufactured in the USA of billet aluminum and hard anodized for long lasting color.
GLOCK 43 +3
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation
*Does not work with grip plug
- This base pad comes with a 10% stronger spring.
- Overall weight 1.4oz.
- Length, 1 1/4-inch front side, 7/8 Inch on back side.
- Patented proven push pin design.
- Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine.
- No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
- One-piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
- Designed specifically for the GLOCK 43.
- +3 Holds 9+1 rounds in 9mm.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Hard Anodized.
- Made in the USA.