The Dillon XL750 is an evolution of the Dillon Progressive Reloading machines. Dillon has taken the best features of their two top-sellers, the Dillon RL550 and the Dillon XL650, and combined them together to create the all new XL750.
The XL750, like the XL650, is a 5 station Progressive Reloader but with a modified and improved indexing system for an easier smoother Operation. The successful case feeding mechanism from the XL650 is imported to the XL750, however the priming system is taken directly from the RL550, where it proved itself to be an exceptionally reliable and efficient design. The combination of these features and improvements makes the XL750 a significant step forward in the evolution of these industry-leading machines.
It’s important to note that all the popular accessories for the XL650 can be used with the XL750 as well! From Strong-mounts to toolheads, caliber conversion kits, dies, trays and more. All the parts which could be used on the XL650 are compatible with the XL750 as well!
The XL750 is available with or without the new hi-speed adjustable case feeder.
The Dillon XL750 is designed to load the common rifle and handgun cartridges, from 17 Hornet though the common belted magnum cartridges in rifle, and 32 ACP through 500 S&W in handgun. Machine height from the bench is 32" without the optional electric case feeder, 38 1/2" with the electric Casefeeder installed.
The basic XL 750 includes the following:
- 1 powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small bar installed). The small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder. The large bar throws from 15 to 55 grains of extruded powder or up to 60 grains of ball/spherical type powder.
- 1 primer system with large and small priming parts (appropriate size installed).
- 1 large and one small primer pick-up tube.
- Low Primer Alarm
- 1 loaded cartridge bin
- 1 toolhead
- 1 powder die
- 1 caliber conversion kit - installed
- 1 set of standard Allen wrenches
Note: The XL750 is shown with the following options: Roller Handle, Strong Mount, Bullet Tray, Powder Check System, Low Powder Sensor, Die set No dies are included with the XL750, and these need to be ordered separately.